TS27R Hard-Wired Contact Tool Setting
The Renishaw TS27R is a compact 3D touch-trigger tool setter with hard-wired signal transmission used for broken tool detection and rapid measurement of tool length and diameter on a wide range of tools.
- Proven kinematic design.
- Interference resistant hard-wired communication.
- Cost-effective tool setting for all types of machining centres.
- 1.00 μm 2σ repeatability.
- Reduced set-up provides more time for machining cycles
- Improved process control and quality
- Reduced rework and scrap
- Less operator intervention
- Long service life
- Designed for milling centers where hard wired to control won’t interfere in the work envelope