RMP60 Part Probe
The RMP60 is a compact spindle probe with radio signal transmission which offers automated part set-up and in-cycle gauging on machining centres, including 5-axis machines.
The traditional Renishaw kinematic resistive probe mechanism in the RMP60, combined with a unique and secure frequency hopping transmission protocol, make it ideal for the modern machine shop where harsh environments mean line-of-sight between probe and interface is not always possible.
- Proven kinematic design.
- Secure frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS).
- Globally recognised 2.4 GHz waveband – compliant with radio regulations in all major markets.
- Compact design.
- Various activation options and adjustable trigger force.
- 1 μm 2σ repeatability.
- Reduced set-up provides more time for machining cycles
- Improved process control and quality
- Reduced rework and scrap
- Less operator intervention
- Long service life
- Used with automatic tool changers