OMP400 Part Probe
The OMP400 is an ultra-compact, high-accuracy touch probe that offers all the benefits of automated job set-up as well as the ability to measure complex 3D part geometries on CNC machining centres, including multi-tasking machines.
With patented strain gauge technology and interference-resistant optical transmission, the OMP400 provides superior performance found in all Renishaw high-accuracy probes.
- Delivers unrivaled submicron performance when measuring complex 3D shapes and contours.
- Unmatched low trigger force for delicate work helps eliminate surface and form damage.
- Robust, even in the harshest environments, providing reliable measurement and long service life
- Improved accuracy when using long and custom styli means difficult parts can be measured with ease.
- Wide variety of shanks to fit nearly all machining centers
- Reduced set-up provides more time for machining cycles
- Improved process control and quality
- Reduced rework and scrap
- Less operator intervention
- Long service life
- Used with automatic tool changers