OMP60 Part Probe
The OMP60 is a compact touch-trigger probe with optical signal transmission that is used for workpiece set-up inspection on a wide range of medium and large machining centres. It offers users an up to 90% reduction in set-up time, as well as a reduction in scrap and fixture costs.
Compatibility with all Renishaw optical receivers (legacy and new generation) enables users to easily upgrade existing installations.
- Proven kinematic design.
- Exceptional resistance to light interference with modulated transmission.
- 360° transmission envelope.
- Compact design.
- Various activation options and adjustable trigger force.
- 1 μm 2σ repeatability.
- Reduced set-up provides more time for machining cycles
- Improved process control and quality
- Reduced rework and scrap
- Less operator intervention
- Long service life
- Used with automatic tool changers