RMP40M/RMP60M Modular Part Probe
The RMP40M and RMP60M modular systems enable probe inspection of part features that would be inaccessible, combined with radio frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) communications. FHSS is particularly beneficial in multi-axis milling operations where the line of sight between the inspection probe and the interface cannot always be maintained.
- Proven kinematic design.
- Secure frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS).
- Globally recognised 2.4 GHz waveband – compliant with radio regulations in all major markets.
- Comprehensive range of adaptors and extensions allowing access to more workpiece features.
- 1 to 2 μm 2σ repeatability (dependent on probe).
- Reduced set-up provides more time for machining cycles
- Improved process control and quality
- Reduced rework and scrap
- Less operator intervention
- Long service life
- Used with automatic tool changers